The overhead lightning line caused by the wear of the suspension clamp is dropped and prevented:
First, the cause analysis:
According to the investigation, the area where the overhead lightning protection line is dropped is in the area with large wind power. The reason for the loss of the lightning protection line due to the wear of the suspension line clamp is two:we are provide fiber optical cables Preformed suspension clamp,you can know it.We can guarantee the quality of fiber optical cables Preformed suspension clamp.
(1) Due to the action of the wind, the relative movement between the hull of the suspension clamp and the hanging plate occurs, and the hanging plate swings around the hull hanging axis at a small angle. Because the hanging plate is thin, the swinging effect is like the groove mark under the cutting of the blade, which causes the force cross section of the hull hanging shaft to become smaller and smaller. When the groove mark reaches a certain degree, under the weight of the lightning protection line itself, the wire clamp The hull of the hull falls from the suspension clamp, and the grounding accident of the lightning protection line is broken;
(2) The overhanging clamp is too large or the lightning protection line is not pressed. The lightning protection line and the line hull are under the action of the wind, causing relative movement, causing the wear of the lightning protection line; under the action of wind or strong lightning current, scraping Or the lightning conductor is blown, causing the lightning protection line to fall off the suspension clamp, and an accident similar to the above occurs.
Second, preventive measures
(1) The hanging plate on the hull hanging shaft of the suspension clamp is fixed by the bolt. The bolt has a flat gasket. The gasket covers the connection part of the hanging shaft. If the gasket is not opened, it is difficult to find the hull hanging shaft. Wear condition, therefore, when checking the degree of wear of the hanging shaft, the bolt must be removed and the gasket opened. At the same time, during the inspection, special measures should be taken to prevent the lightning protection line from falling.
(2) In order to prevent the wear of the lightning protection line, the size of the suspension clamp should be selected according to the section of the lightning protection line. In the construction, the aluminum strap of the lightning protection line at the clamp is tightly packed according to the process requirements, and the lightning protection line is pressed tightly. .
(3) In the line design, only the load of the metal fitting is required, and the other strength parameters are not required to be inspected. Therefore, in areas with strong winds and large winds, when designing and constructing suspension clamps for line design, consideration should be given to selecting wear-resistant clamps (such as various alloys) and suspension clamps with wind-proof components.
Our company adheres to the tenet of “Quality First, Credit First”, based on management, taking science and technology as the guide, strict management of the factory, winning with superiority, and pursuing the goal with customer satisfaction, providing customers with more high quality and low price. product. The company has strong technical strength, world-class technological equipment and testing equipment to achieve sustainable development. All technologies are in the leading position of the industry. Now it has become the intensive research and development of insulators, composite insulators and their products. The high-efficiency economic entity has a high level of scientific research and is manufactured in strict accordance with the international standard process.
The company's leadership team is united, pioneering, pragmatic and innovative. At the same time, it has a group of well-known experts at home and abroad and high-quality engineering and management talents. It is equipped with first-class production equipment and advanced and unique inspection and testing instruments for the development of new products. Laid a solid foundation.